Posted: 5 September 2012 | | No comments yet
Join us at Innotrans 2012, at Hall 6.2 Stand 208 to discover our 2012 innovations…
Join us at Innotrans 2012, at Hall 6.2 Stand 208 to discover our 2012 innovations:
* See our ERTMSCamCorder product with real ERTMS data and discover how our customers perform 30% more test runs during the same time on the track and cut down 50% to 90% of the time needed to record and analyze ERTMS onsite tests.
INFRABEL ERTMSCamCorder customer: “The implementation of the complete Corridor C project, including 350 km of ETCS L1 tracks and 1800 eurobalises, is a very intense ERTMS implementation challenge. The ERTMSCamCorder has enabled us to obtain significant time and productivity gains on the L36/L36N (101 km of tracks) and L25N/Diabolo (57km of tracks) projects. We are very happy to repeat these productivity gains on all Corridor C projects.”
– Check our online video here http://www.ertmssolutions.com/ertms-camcorder/
– Attend our one-hour workshop on automatic ERTMS trackside testing using ERTMSCamCorder applied at INFRABEL, Tuesday 18th September 4.30pm. Contact [email protected].
– Meet our ERTMSCamCorder customer INFRABEL at innotrans and visit INFRABEL ERTMSCamCorder-equipped ETCS train: http://www.infrabel-innotrans.com/. Contact [email protected] to organize your visit with INFRABEL.
* Meet ERTMS Solutions Scandinavia and learn about ERTMS services success stories.
Feel free to contact us before the event to arrange a face-to-face meeting in advance:
– Stanislas Pinte, ERTMS Solutions Sales Director [email protected] – Cell: +32 499 25 94 24
– John Adolfsson, ERTMS Solutions Scandinavia Area Manager [email protected] – Cell: +46 708 30 52 18
European Rail Traffic Management System (ERTMS)